she is SIXTEEN
she also got shot in the HEAD and LIVED
She is amazing person because she was almost killed and still continues to speak out and believe in herself and that what shes doing is right.
i love Malala so much.
she should be made into a saint
I second that
The Last Supper, Nataliya
one of my favorite tattoo artists
ugh this is so cool
wouldn’t be the holiday season if my entire life wasn’t falling apart
Growing up, my most fond memories was visiting abandoned places with my brother. To this day, if opportunity presents itself, I bring my camera and take a few pictures. These are not my work ofcourse, but I hope you enjoy the visual beauty and maybe it brings fond memories of your own adventures.
- Abandoned Construction of Nuclear Power Plant. Photo By brokenview
- Chatillon Car Graveyard in Belgium
- Jiancing Historic Trail in Taipingshan National Forest in Taiwan. Photo By T.-C
- Abandoned theme park in nara dreamland, japan. Photo by michaeljohngrist
- Clock tower
- Old shack in a snow field, Idaho. Photo By James Neeley
- Abandoned terminal at Nicosia Airport. Photo By eyesfutur
- Milan, New Orleans. Photo By JustUptown
- Abandoned church in autumn. Photo by *CainPascoe
- Abanonded steam engine in Uyuni train cemetery, Bolivia. Photo By jimmyharris
abandoned porn for the win
it felt like i knew you…, 2012 - ongoingI ride the NYC subway trains, usually in the evening when the seats are full. I focus on the shape of the space between the person sitting next to me and myself. I attempt to mentally and emotionally re-sculpt that space. In my mind, I reshape it- from the stiff and guarded space between strangers to the soft and yielding space between friends. I direct all my energy to this space between us. When the space palpably changes, and I completely feel like the stranger sitting next to me is my friend, I rest my head on that person’s shoulder…
I love this
there’s nothing about this gif i don’t like
everybody collectively forgot how to star wars
"The sweetest thing I’ve ever heard is that I don’t have to have the answers. Just a little light to call my own."
Dieter Roth - Double Quartet (1971)
"Let yourself become that space that welcomes any experience without judgement."